Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Header Design

I don't have anything to show tonight, though my daughter is calling me to come work on a project we're doing together.  But I'm really sick.  So sick I should really not have gone to work today, but I'm hoping tomorrow I'll be okay.  I don't want to miss work!

In the meantime, tonight I've been playing with my header, as you might (??) have noticed.  It is still a work in progress.  I'm not thrilled that it doesn't go across the page, but I might leave it on for tonight just to see how it looks... 

Let me know what you think if you are reading this!  

I hope you get the chance to be creative today!

1 comment:

  1. I kinda like your header! I like the addition of pictures. I recently redid mine too but wish I knew how to make it smaller...Darn thing is just to big. UGH!! I have tried everything (that I know of anyway) so it is what it is. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you in advance for sharing your thoughts, ideas, and blog links here!