Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Make a Box

 Recently I decided I wanted to try my hand at making a gift box...
Some of the shapes were easier than others.

First I made the orange/yellow/red one that is 
a popular shape for party favors.
 
Then I took a box that I already had.  
It was a valentine box.  
 
Then I unfolded it and traced it's shape 
onto some scrapbook paper.
 
I traced it onto this orange paper...
Then I folded the shape, trying to mimic the shape of the other box.
 
You can see how it worked - I created the box but I didn't make the lid.  
I still think it looks good.  And here they are again, all together:


I don't have a single use for these right now.  
I just wanted to have some fun &
see what I could do with scrapbook paper!

I hope you get the chance to be creative today!

...from Lori@Kitchenfunk



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you in advance for sharing your thoughts, ideas, and blog links here!