Thursday, September 1, 2011

Book Covers


Hi again!  I am just so excited to be crafting again, I'm having trouble with my (already) long list of things to do and I'm now adding more!  Because it is that time of year, I'm posting today a tutorial of a simple but brilliant craft (aren't those simple ones the best?) that my daughters and I are going to do this weekend.  And I'll post the photos following that.

I didn't mention it but my computer crashed during the recent hurricane, so we don't have one - but happily, our oldest child just graduated from college, and he is letting us borrow his old laptop.  Yay!  So no pictures, just words...

Here is the project, and I found it on craftster.org.  All you need is newspaper, contact paper, and magazine scraps to use for college.  Oh, and glue helps. I'm not going to redo their tutorial, because theirs is just great.


If you make this, I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see it!  Please put the link here in a comment so I can see how it turned out.  I have made MANY book covers in my life (brown bags were de rigueur) but this one is AWESOME!!

I hope you get the chance 
to do some crafting today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you in advance for sharing your thoughts, ideas, and blog links here!