Friday, September 16, 2011

OREO cookie recipe #2

Back in January I posted the recipe I use for my Oreo Cookie Bites.

Today I'm going to share another Oreo Cookie recipe that my kids LOVE.  
Sadly, we don't have a name for it.  Okay, they do, but they call it Bird Poop.  

They were being silly and, because the recipe is similar to Dirt, they were wracking their brains to come up with a similar name. Maybe you can think of a nicer one!  If you do, please share it.
Okay, put the Oreos in a bowl, mix in the Cool Whip. 

Toss in some chocolate chips and gently mix.
Doesn't look like much, but just KNOWING those Oreos are buried in that 
whipped cream makes your mouth water, doesn't it? 

Throw in some gummie worms for good measure.

...And let the entire concoction sit in the fridge overnight or up to 3 days. This allows the cookies to soak up the whipped topping and become soft. Or you can just eat it right away. We've done that plenty of times. 

It is a backyard barbeque favorite! 
  
I hope you get the chance to be creative today!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you in advance for sharing your thoughts, ideas, and blog links here!