Tuesday, June 21, 2011


 Since Saturday night's college grad party I have been sleep deprived, so I am wishing everyone a peaceful day at work (whether it be in or out of the home).  Tuesday at work I found myself sitting up staring at a spreadsheet...  and since no one was looking at my face, I have to admit that I closed my eyes for just a second.  JUST a second!  Boy, did it feel good!  


It also felt good that I was busy and productive today, but I did need that one second nap!  LOL


Looking forward to showing off my next project tomorrow!  In the meantime:


I wish you peace when times are hard
A light to guide you through the dark
And when storms are high and your dreams are low

I wish you the strength to let love grow ,

Oh I wish you the strength to let love flow...

(my gratitude to the Eagle's...)

I hope you get the chance to be creative today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you in advance for sharing your thoughts, ideas, and blog links here!