Saturday, July 2, 2011

Printable July 4th Flags

Just wanted to quickly share a free printable.


Have you heard of Pick Your Plum? I love it; its such a fun idea. Each day or so they offer something for sale at a REALLY low price.  Usually they offer craft, sewing, or home decor items.
 
I get an email from them, I go check it out, and if it is something I like, I buy it.  However, they get limited quantities, so some things go quickly!  And just for fun, when you make a purchase they put a little something extra into the package.  Sweet!

Go check it out to find out more.

Here is a picture of their item today - except it is a free pdf, to help us celebrate the 4th.

I hope you get the chance  to be creative today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you in advance for sharing your thoughts, ideas, and blog links here!