Saturday, April 23, 2011

Craft-O-Maniac Link Up

Recently I was a guest blogger on Jenn's Craftomaniac...




This site is fantastic!  Jenn does simple projects (or makes all of look as if they are easy to do!) and makes everything look GORGEOUS.  She has awesome style - I love her vignettes, and take notice her current use of black and white. Beautiful. 

She is due to have her fourth baby soon, so I'm wishing her good thoughts and prayers!  Check out Jenn's site and give some of her projects a try. 



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

When you are not crafting, blogging, or thinking about doing either of those things, you might be reading (if not making dinner or working or...).  Here is a book I own and I LOVE.  It reads like fiction and if you have any interest in art, 
its a fascinating true story from just a few years ago:



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I was sewing up a storm on Saturday, 
and I look forward to Monday when I can show you some of my projects!

Have a blessed Easter!

I hope you get the chance to do something creative today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you in advance for sharing your thoughts, ideas, and blog links here!