Monday, April 25, 2011

Skirts and more skirts!


Saturday I made some skirts using THIS PATTERN from Dana at MADE








I love this site and all of her tutorials. This tutorial made these skirts so easy!

 
My youngest niece, 
wearing her new skirt on Easter, 
over her pink shorts!


Dana says to make sure you iron your seams...

 

And she also recommends a double stitch for a professional look...


I LOVE it!  I think it makes me look as if I know what I'm doing!!!  Woo-hoo!!

I ended up making 4, yes FOUR, skirts on Saturday.  Three of them using this same fabric, fun and funky, and a fourth using a soft silky poly blend (handling that fabric was a challenge, let me tell you!). 

But boy did I have fun, and wow I feel so great!!

Check out Dana's site, and also, check out the links below 
where I am partying this week with my skirts!

I hope you get the chance to be creative today!







Sumo Sweet Stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you in advance for sharing your thoughts, ideas, and blog links here!