Friday, January 14, 2011

Desk Accessories for MY NEW JOB!


I didn't mention this last week, but for my birthday I also received a new lunch bag for my NEW JOB! This was so exciting because my birthday was the day I sealed the deal for the new position. I'm not sure what my desk or the office will look like, but in the meantime I am preparing to make some desk decorations to make my office my own. I'd like to use scrapbook papers and items I have around the house. I have been looking at some blogs for some ideas and here are some ideas I'm considering...


I love this photo block, and I love the color combinations that Amy Anderson used. I am a thinking this might be too large for an office desk, but its so cute I'm going to make it for the house.


These items are exactly the type that I was thinking of - but the colors are a little too muted for me. I am going to try to make this but will go with bright contrasting colors OR earthy tones. Christie Wallace from Australia showcased this set on her site tonight and was even hosting a scrap party to make them. Too bad I live a little too far away...


I love the colors in this calendar. In fact, I love this calendar. The author also has a terrifically detailed tutorial. I am so glad I have a few weeks before I start my new job, because I should have just enough time to get these projects done! After work, of course.

I'll post what I make here on the site.
Now I'm off to keep browsing for more office decor ideas...









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you in advance for sharing your thoughts, ideas, and blog links here!