Tuesday, February 8, 2011


Machine quilted greeting cards!


Some details...



Since I spent the weekend making a quick attempt at relearning Photoshop (here) and my photographs of the rest of the crafts that I did complete have to be retaken, I thought I would take a break from fighting with (I mean sewing) that bed jacket I am trying to make for my mom.

Okay, I admit I took a break earlier and I made these:

I got the idea from the blog MADE, when the project(s) I was working on weren't coming together well.

You can check it out here by looking for her posts on Quilted Heart Notecards:



And I had to fight for computer time so I couldn't spend time working on Photoshop!

Below is a small lunch bag that I painted the other day and sewed random lines and shapes on it. I did this before I saw the post about the cards, so it was kismet!


Well, what I got on here to say was that since my crafting and photography haven't been going so well, you should check out these two links for tips on Photoshop:

One post, Lifehacker, is something I already subscribe to, so I was excited to see the article about Photoshop in my in-box.

This link:

will take you to a post on HTML by a blogger I follow.


I hope you get a chance to be creative today!







1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Melanie!! This sounds great! Thanks for including me in the fun!~Lori

    ReplyDelete

Thank you in advance for sharing your thoughts, ideas, and blog links here!