Friday, February 4, 2011

Under Construction: Playing with my Page Design...

Though I don't do it for a living, my minor in college was web design.

but KNOWING html doesn't make me decisive about this Decorating Challenge:
Designing my craft blog!

I was putting it off until I read a post by A Girl and A Glue Gun, found here:

A girl and a glue gun

And basically she says, DON"T WAIT!

So I'm playing with my designs in Photoshop. In the meantime I found this orange background within the templates here. Its sort of got the look I was going for.

I really wanted to ask my son to design something for me - he's terrific with design. He's in college and his major is Digital Media. I can't give you the detailed description because the field is so broad, but what it means is that he can design everything from video games to movies (think Pixar and Mission Impossible).

But because he is a senior he's very busy working on his senior project. I hope...

;-)

So today my creativity is behind the scenes on the computer,
even though I am itching to sew something I have already cut out for my mother. I will do it this weekend and let you know how it goes next week.


I hope you get the chance to be creative today!


~and that means you, go put your feet up and finish your sewing~
I KNOW you are reading this!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you in advance for sharing your thoughts, ideas, and blog links here!